Located in the Southwest, Albuquerque Computer and Electronics Recycling, Co. (ACER) is uniquely equipped to offer and administer the services associated with end-of-life IT asset management. We understand that companies are diversified and need to have choices for meeting their specific needs when it comes to being accountable for decommissioned assets.
Our company can provide a choice of valued services customized to your specific needs that include:
- De-manufacturing data center equipment,
- Chain of custody services with secure transport from the time your assets are picked up to final disposition,
- Scanning and tracking of assets in a report that includes the type of asset, model, serial number and other criteria that you specify,
- Customized reports of your assets for peace of mind that includes the final disposition status,
- Asset reuse or proper recycling after testing and grading,
- Video surveillance of your equipment as it is processed including a locked and monitored high-security cage,
- Data destruction services that meets all the standards specified by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Sale of your re-marketable equipment based on condition, functionality, technology cut lines and market demands,
- Revenue share plan that is fair and equitable improving your ROI
- Environmental practices of zero waste to landfill.
Our ITAD processing center is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and serves the Southwest including New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, California, Nevada and Utah.